Welcome

This is the Duncombe Blog!

You can use this blog to keep in touch with your friends and teachers, get help with home learning and find links to other interesting activities.

The blog will be updated regularly.

When you post a comment, there is no need to leave an email address. Just include your first name and your class.

When you write a post, there will be a delay before you can see it online. All comments are checked by Duncombe teachers before they are published.

This is a postive space where you can share you thoughts, ideas and feelings. Remember to be kind to each other and to help other people feel good about themselves.

We hope you get in touch soon!

If you are struggling to use the blog, you can ask questions here.

10 thoughts on “Welcome

1. Hello Duncombe Pupils !

We really miss seeing you all every day – but this is a great way to keep in touch and tell us about your learning. I have learnt a lot in the past few weeks: that our parents are working so hard to be teachers at home and keep you safe. I have learnt that a walk in the morning, listening to the birds sing in the traffic free streets makes me feel calm . I am also learning how to skip again – to keep healthy. This week I am reading : The Mirror and The Light , a book all about Henry 8th and his adviser , Thomas Cromwell. What have you learnt and what are you reading ?
    Keep in touch.
    Helen !

1. What brilliant reading Trina! I love your expression. You are such a confident reader out loud, which is not easy. I will make sure I tell Natalee to watch it too – she will be thrilled!
        From Kirstie

1. Hi Rafael, so pleased that you are going to get busy on Busy Things – loads of great activties on there. I will send your log in details to the email address attached to your message. From Kirstie

2. Hi everyone,
    Hope you’re keeping safe I have a desperate question, I was sent my homework pack and it came with active learn login but my mum received a message that we were going to get a google classroom login. When do we get it?

Ayyub EP Year 5

1. Hi Ayyub,

Your Active Learn login is for access to great reading materials. Your Google Classroom login should be in in your most recent pack. If you haven’t got it, email your teacher (emmelinepankhurst@duncombeprimary.co.uk) or ask an adult at home to ring the school office.